1. entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services remotely to retailers;
2. retailer: the natural person who does not engage in the pursuit of a profession or business and enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. distance agreement: an agreement in which, in the context of a system organized by the entrepreneur for distance selling of products and / or services, until the conclusion of the agreement, only one or more distance communication techniques are used;
4. reflection period: the period within which the retailer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
5. right of withdrawal: the possibility for the retailer to waive the distance contract within the reflection period;
6. day: calendar day;
7. long-term transaction: a distance agreement relating to a range of products and / or services, the delivery and / or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
Verma Fashion V.O.F.
Trading under the name / names: Verma Fashion and Mi Piace
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to any offer of Verma Fashion V.O.F. and on any contractual agreement reached between the contractor and the retailer.
2. Verma Fashion V.O.F. has the right to change these Terms and Conditions and content of its website. For already concluded agreements, the conditions that were valid at the time of concluding the agreement remain in force.
3. Before the contract is concluded remotely, the text of these terms and conditions will be made available to the retailer. if this is not reasonably possible, before the contract is concluded remotely, it will be stated that the general terms and conditions are open to the contractor and they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the retailer.
4. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, by way of derogation from the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions may be made available electronically to the retailer in such a way that it is can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. if this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions may be notified by electronic means and whether they will be sent electronically or otherwise free of charge at the request of the retailer. < / p>
1. The agreement between you and realizemode.nl is established at the moment you:
• An order has been placed via the website Verma Fashion (www.vermafashion.nl) by means of Login and a completed order form.
2. If the retailer has accepted the offer by electronic means, the contractor immediately confirms by electronic means the receipt of the acceptance of the offer. as long as receipt of this acceptance is not confirmed, the retailer may terminate the agreement.
3. You can cancel your order free of charge unless we have already shipped your order. Send an email to: email@example.com
4. If the agreement is reached electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transmission of data and ensure a secure web environment. If the retailer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures.
5. The contractor can - within legal limits - ascertain whether the retailer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. if, on the basis of this investigation, the contractor has good grounds for not entering into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request or to attach special conditions to its execution.
Delivery & Payment
1. When purchasing products, the retailer has the opportunity to dissolve the agreement without giving any reasons for fourteen days. this period expires on the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the retailer.
2. During this period, the retailer will handle the product and packaging carefully. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to be able to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of recall, he will return the product with all supplied accessories and - if reasonably possible - to the contractor in the original condition and packaging, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the contractor.
3. Verma Fashion packs all products carefully before shipment and is therefore not liable for damage or loss of items during shipment.
4. Offers are valid while stocks last.
5. Discrepancies in color, type, text and / or price changes reserved
6. Delivery takes place after we receive the payment via internet banking.
7. The shipping costs within the Netherlands are € 7.95.
Shipping costs for Germany and Belgium are € 14.95.
Other zones will be calculated upon receipt of the order.
Article 5b - Right of withdrawal in the provision of services
1. Upon delivery of services, the retailer has the possibility to dissolve the agreement without giving reasons for fourteen days, starting on the day of entering into the agreement.
2. To exercise its right of withdrawal, the retailer will refer to the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the contractor in the offer and / or at the latest on delivery.
3. The goods are in original condition, not worn, not washed, with attached tickets, item is unchanged, carefully treated and not perfumed.
4. if the retailer exercises his right of withdrawal, at most the cost of return will be borne by him.
5. If the retailer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or recall.
1. The entrepreneur has a sufficiently disclosed complaint procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaint procedure.
2. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted to the contractor within a reasonable time, fully and clearly defined, after the retailer has identified the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. if a complaint requests a foreseeably longer processing time, the contractor will reply within 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication of when the retailer can expect a more detailed response.
1. Realizemode.nl cannot be held liable for any damage, whether physical, material or intangible, which would be due to malfunction or misuse of the products we sell.
2. Realizemode.nl cannot be held liable for damage, of any kind, which is the result of the internet site and / or decisions based on information from this site
1. Dutch law applies to the relationship between Realizemode.nl and the customer.
Terms and Conditions Verma Fashion V.O.F.